Indonesia Sumatra Mandheling Gold / Grade 1 TP (Giling Basah)
– Full body and low acidity with a concentrated flavor, garnished with herbal nuances and a spicy finish.
– Strong notes of cedar, sweet tobacco, chocolate and spices; winey acidity, consistent and balanced.
Colombia Finca La Esperanza (Washed)
– Apricot, grape & honeycomb
Ethiopia Yirgacheffe Grade 1 Kochere (Natural)
– Richly pungent and spicy. Roasted cacao nib, plum, spicy rose, sandalwood, a hint of lemon in aroma and cup.
– Sweetly tart, resonantly complex acidity; lightly syrupy mouthfeel.
Costa Rica Tarrazu Don Fernando (Washed)
– Notes of nectarine, peach, and cherry